Silk Screen Printing
Silk screen printing is one of the most traditional type of printing originated since a thousand years ago.
The most preferred printing method by our clients due to its low costs and everlasting durability.
In order to help you better make your decisions, our team at Imprint Singapore has summarised the advantages and disadvantages of the Silk Screen printing method.
Advantages of Silk Screen Printing
- Cheap for artworks with solid and minimal colors (no gradient)
- Long lasting and able to withstand years of washing
- Fast lead time due to the simple printing process
Disadvantages of Silk Screen Printing
- Printing of gradient artworks will be more expensive compared to single/minimal colored artworks
- Expensive cost of printing for small quantity orders as we will have to create a printing mesh in order to perform silk screen printing
- All types of apparels
- All types of gifts
- Lanyards and drinkwares
We hope you will be able to make your decisions better after our summary of the silk screen printing method.
Do send in a Whatsapp/Website enquiry to our sales executive for a quick quotation and we guarantee a fuss free t-shirt printing experience!