Silk Screen Printing
- Generally, the cheapest type of printing method, with optimum comfort! Long lasting prints and suitable for large quantities with multiple colors!
- Suitable for apparels, bags, bottles and many more!
- Embroidery enhances the general outlook of the design by adding a sleek and professional touch to the entire logo!
- Embroidery produces a 3D effect and allows your logo to stand out from the crowd!
Heat Transfer Printing
- Heat Transfer Printing involves the transfer of your artwork onto a vinyl transfer paper before transferring your artwork onto a t-shirt using a heat press machine
- Suitable for designs with personalised names and numbers. Usually used for class t-shirt printing or customised soccer jerseys.
Direct To Garment (DTG) Printing
Thinking of printing a photo on a personalised tshirt?
Direct To Garment (DTG) Printing is one of the latest apparel printing technology to emerge (from 1996) and has been gaining popularity ever since.
With the latest DTG printing technology, you will be able to curate an exclusive personalised gift for your loved ones without breaking your bank!
- Dye sublimation printing is a printing process that is produced through the use of heat sensitive inks. High heat is used to transfer dye onto apparels and corporate gifts. This printing method is especially suitable for highly complexed designs which stretches from end to end, or for designs with gradient patterns. Dye sublimation printing method lasts pretty much forever, however it is more costly due to the complex production process!