Imprint Singapore | Our T-Shirt Printing Methods
- Generally, the cheapest type of printing method, with optimum comfort! Long lasting prints and suitable for large quantities with multiple colors!
- Suitable for apparels, bags, bottles and notebooks!
- Embroidery enhances the general outlook of the design by adding a sleek and professional touch to the entire logo!
- Embroidery produces a 3D effect and allows your logo to stand out from the crowd!
- Suitable for printing of highly complexed designs for small quantities! Usually, customers who are looking to print soccer jerseys or class tshirts with name and number customization will engage us for Heat Transfer Printing!
- However, heat transfer printing is not as long lasting and comfortable as compared to silkscreen printing and embroidery!
- CMYK Printing refers to the use of separation printing technique which involves CYAN, MAGENTA, YELLOW and BLACK to print fully colored artworks. If you’re looking to print full colored designs, this printing method is highly recommended.
- Dye sublimation printing is a printing process that is produced through the use of heat sensitive inks. High heat is used to transfer dye onto apparels and corporate gifts. This printing method is especially suitable for highly complexed designs which stretches from end to end, or for designs with gradient patterns. Dye sublimation printing method lasts pretty much forever, however it is more costly due to the complex production process!