Heat Transfer Printing
Heat Transfer Printing is the recommended type of printing for customisation of individual names and numbers.
Apart from individual names and numbers, you can also choose to print full colored image using the heat transfer printing method.
We can also print reflective prints using heat transfer printing.
In order to help you better make your decisions, our team at Imprint Singapore has summarised the advantages and disadvantages of the heat transfer printing method.
Advantages of Heat Transfer Printing
- Able to print exactly like the artwork provided
- Low cost for small quantity orders as compared to silk screen printing
- Cost efficient for customising personal names and numbers
- Vibrant colors
Disadvantages of Heat Transfer Printing
- Patchy/stuffy feeling due to the vinyl transfer paper used
- Prints lasts around 70-80 washes
- Unable to print artworks with very fine details
- All types of apparels
We hope you will be able to make your decisions better after our summary of the heat transfer printing method.
Do send in a Whatsapp/Website enquiry to our sales executive for a quick quotation and we guarantee a fuss free t-shirt printing experience!