Dye sublimation is the recommended choice of printing for printing artworks that stretches across the entire shirt.
Using high heat, the designs will be transferred into the fabric resulting in a smooth and shiny surfcae on the fabric.
We have printed numerous dye sublimation designs for esports teams in Singapore.
In order to help you better make your decisions, our team at Imprint Singapore has summarised the advantages and disadvantages of the dye sublimation method.
Advantages of Dye Sublimation
- Inks and prints can lasts for years
- Unable to feel the ink on the surface of the product
- Customise a "full shirt" design at a relatively competitive pricing
Disadvantages of Dye Sublimation
- Colors of logo printed using dye sublimation will be around 80-90% similar to the original artwork due to high heat involved which will tend to lighten the colors of the logo
- Generally more expensive as compared to other printing methods
- Dry Fit Products only
- Nylon Lanyards
- Polyester Bags
We hope you will be able to make your decisions better after our summary of the dye sublimation printing method.
Do send in a Whatsapp/Website enquiry to our sales executive for a quick quotation and we guarantee a fuss free t-shirt printing experience!